CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 2 March 2011

New Layouts

I've just started scrapping again over the last few days, so I don't have lots to show you as yet!
I took part in 2 speed scraps at Digi Scraps Drive-In.

The first one was here and this is my layout:

Photobucket
Credit: Be Frivilous kit & Stitch came from Heartbeat - both Kasia Designs

The second was here and here's my layout:

Photobucket
Credit: Libby Weifebach - Your Mamma Wears Combat Boots

Last night I decided to look for another Speed Scrap, I found one at Polka Dot Plum, but it had already finished. I decided I'd still do it, just as a bit of fun for myself. Here's the Speed Scrap and here's the Layout I made:


Photobucket
Credit: Suddenly Spring - Bonnie Blou Designs

That's all for today! Catch you again soon

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment