CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 2 March 2011

Been a long while!

Hello Guys,

Sorry for the long time between posting! Its been a roller-coaster of a ride for me over the last few months!

We've moved after 4 years, from Norfolk to Lincolnshire. For those who don't know - DH is in the Royal Air Force, so we move around a little. We've settled in ok and have made some new friends. Best of all, I'm back with my best friend who moved here 2 years ago :-)

At the end of October last year, my younger brother, Graeme, aged just 26, was diagnosed with a rare and very aggressive form of Bone Cancer. We were told in November that there was nothing the could do to cure him. He had a terrible 2 1/2 months and died in my arms on January 19th. We are all devastated.

Here's a picture of my wonderful brother:

Photobucket

It is going to take forever to get over losing him. He was one of life's good guys! Love you so much Gra.
RIP Graeme Smith 13.3.84 - 19.1.11 xxx

We have also had some good news, we found out just a few days before Graeme died, that I'm pregnant! We've been trying since our second child was born - so 3 1/2 years! We are totally over the moon and can't wait for the arrival of our little one in September!

Here's our 12 week scan picture:
Photobucket

So there's a little about what's been happening in the last few months, I'd better post with some layouts! See the next post for that!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment