CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Colour Challenge at DSDI

I took part in a colour challenge at DSDI, you can find it here

For the challenge you had to use a specific colour pallet to either scrap a layout or create your own mini-kit to share.

I decided to have a go at making a mini-kit. I used some CU Freebies from Gunheld Storeide

Here's a preview of my Mini-kit:

Photobucket

I decided then that I would also scrap a layout with the kit...I had to right?!

Here's the layout with my little man in the pictures:

Photobucket 

Why not come over to DSDI and take part in some of this month's challenges

If you'd like to use my Mini-kit, then you can get it here

Share my blog with your friends :-)

3 comments:

  1. superbe!!! merci pour le partage :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've re-uploaded it, as people seem to be having problems downloading. Should be fixed now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful mini. I love it and would love to download it but it is downloading as an .ace file. Not sure if I am doing something wrong or what.

    ReplyDelete