CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Challenges at Digi Scraps Drive-In

I took part in a couple of challenges at DSDI yesterday:

The first was 'Alphabet Soup' - you had to scrap a layout with the letter 'O'. It took me a few days to figure out what I could scrap about, then it hit me yesterday. My brother died of bone cancer 6 weeks ago and his motto was 'ONE LIFE. LIVE IT'....so that was my 'O' sorted:

Photobucket

Credit: The Essentials Frames & Staple - Cinzia Designs


The next challenge was 'What's Cookin' Good Lookin':

You had to scrap a layout using the following 'recipe:
2 patterned papers
3 solid papers
4 flowers
3 leaves
1 doodle
1 frame
1 ribbon
2 photos
A title and at least 3 lines of journaling

Here's my layout:

Photobucket

Credit: Suddenly Spring - Bonnie Blou

No comments:

Post a Comment