CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 4 December 2009

Blog Makeover!!

What do you think?! I LOVE it!!

Its a Premade Blog Layout from The Design Girl I love her things, she's totally AWESOME!! What's even better is that I WON it!!

My friend Beth has had a terrible few months, she's gone through Cervical Cancer and had a Hystorectomy. Along with the help from many of her friends in the Scrap world, she's put together a raffle to raise money to help to pay her medical bills. You can find her Raffle here Please go buy some tickets :-) You can also show your support by wearing her badge from her blog.

As well as winning the blog makeover, I also won the entire store of Misty O'Brien!! How lucky am I?!! I NEVER win anything! I'm in the process of DLing it all, taks ages with my internet collection :-( Can't wait to make some layouts with those fab kits

Best go get on with our dinner, Hubby will be home soon, after working away all week

No comments:

Post a Comment